Quality and functions of A nurse -Quality of A nurse
In this post we discuss ten best Qualities That Make a you Great Nurse in your nursing profession.
1. Love – When you meeting with or attending to patients deal with Qualities like mercy, kindness, gentleness, patience and understanding.
2. Willingness and self sacrifice – In These qualities Willingness and self sacrifice are complimentary to each other. Nurses are sacrifices her time, comfort and other material benefits.
3. Reliability – She is trust commendable and skillful. Nurses are Handles all difficult circumstances with cheerful readiness.
4. Courage – Nurses are ready to meet any issue with boldness and confidence.
5. Loyalty – Nurse relationship with the patient relates them with loyalty and honesty always.
6. Observant – A nurse should be anticipate and meet the all patients needs.
7. Willingness -Nurses have a willingness always towards to learn and Maintain her nursing knowledge and skills at a consistently high level.
8. Co-operative and considerate– A nurse learns to live in co-operative , harmony and considerate with patient, doctors and all other members of the health team and patient families.
9. Cleanliness and Hygiene – Nurse must be clean and tidy,all nursing fields demand and requirements high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
10. Assertiveness – Nurse should be possess such components of assertiveness self Esteem, self Knowledge, Respect for all and clear and good communication with all.
Quality and functions of A nurse – functions of A nurse
Now we explores some of the different roles and functions a nurse
CARE GIVER– The nurse provides direct care and help to patients physically and physiology.
COUNSELLOR– The nurse also a counselor to assists different type of patients to make his decisions about healths.
TEACHER – The nurse also plays a role of teacher to teaches the formal, informal intentional and incidental etc and also a health educator.
ADVOCATE– A nurse play a role of advocate to speaks up for a acts or other legal conditions on behalf of patient and protect patient rights.
RESOURCE PERSON – A nurse give the skilled intervention and information to the others.