Disease of the Skin Children- Skin Burns: Burns are a continuous type of youth injury. a
very serious burn injury considered if a second degree burn 10 % or more of body surface in a child younger than 5 year or a second degree burn of 15 % or more of the body surface in a child over 1 year. Effects of burn are not limited to the
only burn area.
Disease of the Skin Children – Reasons for Burn in Children:
- Burns from high temp water
- Burns from open fire
- Electrical burns
- Corrosive or soluble base burns of mouth and throat
- Substance burns of the skin
- Burns delivered upon the youngster because of kid misuse
Disease of the Skin Children -Clinical Manifestations:
Disease of the Skin Children -burn wounds are classified as follows:
A . Severely charred areas includes shallow epidermis; the skin is red or pink in appearance,and is painful to contact.
B. Severe singeing include the whole epidermis; the skin is red, rankled, damp with exudate, and painful to contact.
C. Severe singeing include the dermis or fundamental fat, muscle or bone, the skin shows up white,dry and is painless to touch.Symptoms of shock (quick heartbeat, subnormal temprature,pallor, surrender, low BP) show up not long after the consume.
2. Symptoms of toxemia (Prostration, fever, quick heartbeat, cyanosis, regurgitating, edema) may create inside 1-2 days after starting burn. These symptoms may advance to unconsciousness or demise.
3.Burns of the upper respiratory tract bring about symptoms of upper respiratory tract block coming about because of edema and irritation of the glottis, vocal ropes, and upper trachea.
The target of treatment are to:
• supplant liquid misfortune from burn surface
• look after dissemination
• renal failure prevent
• treat infection prevention
• point toward early fix of the consume wound
• reestablish the youngster to the most ideal condition of physical and mental working
• wound sepsis
• urinary tract infection
• Renal failure
• Respirator failure
• Post-consume seizure
• Anemia and lack of healthy sustenance and so forth
• Psychological injury
Disease of the Skin Children Nursing Care:
- Monitor fundamental signs as requested
- Monitor the organization of IV liquid
- Keep up an exact record of admission and yield
- Give satisfactory oxygenation
- Give sedation to diminish pain
- Decide the for lockjaw vaccination
- Watch for symptoms of respiratory pain and take measures to mitigate assuming any.
- Position the youngster and turn him much of the time
- Manage anti-infection agents as endorsed
- Give high protein, calorie diet so as to give nourishment vital for recuperating and for the development and advancement need of the youngster.