Diseases of genitourinary tract- Acute Glomerlonephritis:
Glomerlonephritis alludes to inflamation of the kidneys caused by an antigen antibody response following an infection in a few some portion of the body. Intense glomerlonephritis is predominately a disease of childhood and is the most widely recognized sort of nephritis in children.
genitourinary tract- Acute Glomerlonephritis tract Etiology:
- Antigen antibody response optional to an infection somewhere else in the body.
- Beginning infection of (upper respiratory framework or skin) most as often as possible a beta hemolytic streptococcus and other microscopic organisms’ and infections.
genitourinary tract- Acute Glomerlonephritis Pathophysiology:
- Antibodies created to battle the attacking life form moreover respond against the glomerular tissue
- The antigen antibdy mix brings about an inflamatory response I the kidney.
- General vascular unsettling influences, including loss of narrow trustworthiness and fit of arterioles, are auxiliary to kidney changes and are answerable for a great part of the symptomatolgy of the disease.
genitourinary tract- Acute Glomerlonephritis Clinical Manifestations:
- Beginning is generally 1-3 weeks after the beginning of the initating infection
- Sign and symptoms
Decreased urine out put
Blood or earthy colored shading urine
Edema bring about most patients
Hypertension present in 50 % of patients ( in 4-5 days of sickness)
Variable fever and gentle cerebral pain
GI aggravations (anorexia and heaving often with midsection torment).
- Urinalysis (diminished out put, hematuria, high explicit gravity, protein urea, white cells, throws) might be accounted for
- Blood urea nitrogen and cretinin often raised
- Sedimentation rate – raised
- Chest x-ray may show aspiratory clog and cardiovascular broadening
- Hypertensive-encephalopathy (eagerness, trance, spasms, retching extreme cerebral pain, visual aggravations) happen as often as possible.
- Congestive cardiovascular breakdown may happen because of constant hypertension, hypervolaemia and perirenal vasoconstriction
- uremia-showed by sluggishness, trance like state, trance, strong jerking and seizure may happen.
- Paleness for the most part brought about by hypervolaemia rather than red blood cells in the urine may happen.
- Keep up bed rest during the intense period of the illness
- Shield the child from infection
- Give satisfactory eating diet prescribed
- Keep up a total record of the child’s intake and output
- weight the child day by day
- Record B/P at standard interim
- Watch for indications of difficulty (edema, spewing..)
- Record appearance of urine